Compared to the Pakistani market, international e-commerce players offer massive inventory. International players such as Alibaba have become famous in Pakistan but if you’re looking for authentic and branded products, you will not necessarily go there. The other alternatives are Amazon.com or eBay, but these giants don’t deliver to Pakistan. However, we will tell you how to buy on Amazon from Pakistan.
When you try to buy on Amazon from Pakistan, you will face 5 common problems:
- Your credit/debit card won’t work on Amazon.
- Amazon doesn’t ship the needed item to Pakistan.
- If they ship, the item will be shipped internationally without tracking information.
- You need to go to the shipping port and clear the item by yourself, or you will pay(extra cost!) for a clearing agent to clear it for you.
- You will not be able to know how much customs and taxes you will be charged, till the item is cleared from customs. At this point you, you will be surprised by the charged amount.
These problems are now solved. Two MBA students recently launched a start-up called Nazdeeq. This company allows you to shop on Amazon, pay in cash, and enjoy a hassle free delivery. Nazdeeq takes care of:
- International shipping: the product is shipped from Amazon US to your doorstep in Pakistan.
- Payment: if your card doesn’t work, or you don’t have a card – no problem! You can pay Nazdeeq either in cash or through bank transfer
- Customs: Nazdeeq deals with customs on your behalf. Most importantly, the website will tell you the final charges before you place the order. No hidden taxes, everything is told upfront.
- Shipment Tracking: Every bought product from Amazon on Nazdeeq can be tracked from the customer profile, under orders list.
Video: How To Buy On Amazon From Pakistan Through Nazdeeq
Nazdeeq has unlocked the entire Amazon US inventory. The best part of Nazdeeq is that it is integrated with Amazon.com so you actually shop on Amazon itself. On the check out page, you get a detailed quotation of all costs in PKR. The final quotation also includes shipping and taxes so there are no hidden costs involved.
Nazdeeq promises to deliver items in 10 – 14 business days (for items that are sourced from Amazon inventory; items being sourced from sellers outside of US will take longer). Nazdeeq also shares smart shopping tips on Amazon.
You can check them out on Facebook here, contact them on email@example.com or call: 0320-0555569 to learn more.
To place an order through Nazdeeq, all what you have to do is to go to https://nazdeeq.com/en-pk/, search for the item you want, add to cart, and click on Checkout. Once you click on Checkout, you will get a detail pricing including International Shipping, Customs and Service Fees.
If you want to check nazdeeq.com site, click on the below photos and you will be directed to Amazon under Nazdeeq site.